“Dardanus” – Male
Dark Brown Collar
One of many middle children of this litter, Dardanus feels like self-enrichment is the pleasure of a lifetime. He believes in always improving and expanding himself to shed stereotypes and reach the unreachable.
Dardanus’ Bucket List:
- Attend an Opera
- Go on a Mediterranean Cruise
- Run a 5k
- Walk a Mile in a Stray’s Paw Pads
- Chair a Board Meeting
- Earn a FastCat Title
With Contributions From:
- Lipar Land
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Every Birkline Doberman gets a full-scale genetic health and trait test. Results take 4-5 weeks on average. Results aren’t quite ready yet but stay tuned for results, as they’re pending!
Nati & Ace litters are clear of the Doberman “dreadeds” (DCM, DM, Dings, vWD, and 170+ more genetic markers) “by parentage” but we’re still testing so you and your vet have results to rely on.
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Proud. Wise. Princely.
In Greek mythology, Dardanus was a son of Zeus and the Pleiad Electra, daughter of Atlas but one author claims that his real father was the Corythus, an Italian king. He was the brother of Iasion and sometimes of Harmonia and Emathion. Dardanus’ original home was in Arcadia, where Dardanus and his elder brother Iasus (elsewhere more commonly called Iasion) reigned as kings following Atlas.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.