“Artemis” – Female
Most commonly found in the crook of her mother’s loin, Artemis is the largest of the females. She seems to show independence right from the start; confident and bright. Seems to be destined for the blocky Euro body-type!
Artemis’ Bucket List:
- Attend a Coronation
- Pull a Dog Sled
- Relax in a Hammock on the Beach
- Get Scent Titles
- Get licensed for IPO
- Go on a Ride Along with a Policeman
With Contributions From:
- Renewal Dobermanns
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
This puppy is too young to take the puppy aptitude test. This test is best performed during week seven. We typically perform the test on the first day of the seventh week.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Chaste, Wild, True.
In Greek mythology, Artemis is the goddess of the hunt, of the wilderness, of wild animals and the moon. She’s also the goddess of chastity. Pure and wild both make multidimensional beings, and that she is.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.