“Astrea” – Female
Astrea is a free spirit; an earthy girl with peace at the top of her priorities. She believes in clean eating and honest living. Essential oils and homeopathic remedies are this girl’s bread and butter.
Astrea’s Bucket List:
- Attend Holistic Medicine Convention
- Spend a Week at the Women’s Renew & Restore Retreat in Maui, Hawaii, US
- Assist in a Home Birth
- Picket for World Peace
- Provide Funding for the Alzheimer’s Association
- Earn a Holistics Degree from Sunflower Oil University
With Contributions From:
- Lipar Land
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Every Birkline Doberman puppy receives a full panel of genetic testing, 255+ markers through Embark Labs. These results take 4-5 weeks and results are currently pending.
Nati & Ace litters are clear of the Doberman “dreadeds” (DCM, DM, Dings, vWD, and 250+ more genetic markers) “by parentage” but we’re still testing so you and your vet have results to rely on.
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Adj. Adj. Adj.
In Greek mythology,
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.