“I’m not spoiled. I’m just spoiled.”
– Gentleman Ghost
Date of Birth: January 24, 2020
Sire: Anubis Padilla
Ghost is 50% European Doberman, and 50% American Doberman. His structure is supremely rectangular, with ample chest space. With the incredible lines in his pedigree and his superior body lines, we’re looking forward to seeing what this amazing boy will do.
“Our vet said he hasn’t seen a Doberman of this quality in nearly 20 years.”-Shane Dodson, Ghost’s Owner
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- DCM1 – Clear
- DCM2 – Carrier (Homo)
- von Willebrand’s Disease (vWD) – Carrier
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) – Clear
- Color Alleles – Bbdd
- This means if paired with the proper stud, Ghost can throw all four of the accepted Doberman colors: Black, Red, Blue and Fawn.
**Ghost is also negative for Brucellosis, a canine STD
- Please note, Brucellosis is not a genetic disorder; instead a disease transmitted by specific types of contact with an affected dog.
Some pups arrive full of cautious optimism and vibrant life. Ghost, also known as Gaige, fits this description. Once he’s decided he’s in a safe place with people he can trust, he becomes a four-legged, silly-eyed comedian. He loves attention, long walks around the neighborhood, and the color blue.
The Kennel Birkline is excited to announce his contribution to the Doberman genetic pool, celebrating quality, temperament, and health. Stay tuned to see Ghost grow.
“The dog lives for the day, the hour, even the moment.”-Robert Falcon Scott
Ghosts’s Litters Coming Soon:
Ghosts’s Debut Litter
To Be Determined