“Curetes” – Male
Curetes knows what grows pups: Sleeping & Eating. Thus, he does both in great measure. He works hard to stay close to Mom, preferring the heat of her body to the artificial heat we provide. He’s bound to make anyone a wonderful companion.
Curetes’ Bucket List:
- Visit a Horse Ranch
- Ride a Camel
- Swim the English Channel
- Compete in the Olympics
- Adopt a Cat
- Meet a Hairless Sphinx
With Contributions From:
- Renewal Dobermanns
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
This puppy is too young to take the puppy aptitude test. This test is best performed during week seven. We typically perform the test on the first day of the seventh week.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Protector, Guardian, Companion
In Greek mythology, the Curetes were tasked with using their bronze weapons and shields to cover the sound of Zeus’ cries as a baby. With protection in his blood, we know Curetes will protect both the heart and body of his new family.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.