“Hestia” – Female
The smallest of the pack, little Hestia makes up for her size in personality. She’s a wonderful mix of love and admiration, ready to seize the heart of her new family.
Hestia’s Bucket List:
- Go to Greece
- Participate in a Dog Show
- Sleep in on Saturdays
- Establish ties with Rescues
- Become a Therapy Dog
- Learn American Sign Language
With Contributions From:
- Renewal Dobermanns
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
This puppy is too young to take the puppy aptitude test. This test is best performed during week seven. We typically perform the test on the first day of the seventh week.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Fiery, Gorgeous, Maternal
In Greek mythology, Hestia is the goddess of the hearth, the order of the home, and the family. Family comes first for this beauty queen and she is just looking for the right family to call her own. She can’t wait to put her new home in order.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.