“Janus” – Male
Dark Brown Collar
First born of the group, Janus believes he’s due all the good in life. He spends most of the day sleeping and sticks close to his litter. Together their sense of adventure tires them out and they spend the rest of the day napping. Janus dedicates sixty minutes every morning after breakfast to meditation and self improvement.
Janus’ Bucket List:
- Travel to Boston for the Marathon
- Climb a Landmark Mountain
- Leg Press 500 lbs
- Be an Agility Champion
- Save Someone from a Fire
- Run a Full Triathlon
With Contributions From:
- Lipar Land
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
14th Day of December 2022
Every Birkline Doberman gets a full-scale genetic health and trait test. Click below to see results!
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Deep. Affectionate. Dimensional.
In Roman mythology, Janus is the god of beginnings, gates, transitions, time, duality, doorways, passeges, frames, and endings. He is usually depicted with two faces. The month of January is named for Janus.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.