“Koios” – Male
Light Green Collar
Coffee is this pup’s passion. He spends endless hours each week a the local Starbuck’s, flirting with the baristas and earning punches for free pastries and coffee upgrades. Loves to read, write and hopes to be a publlished author someday.
Koios’ Bucket List:
- Attend a Coffee Tasting
- See Columbia’s Coffee Crop In-Person
- Meet the Columbian Farmer from the90’s Commercial
- Learn to Make A Perfect Latte
- Hand out Starbuck’s Gift Cards at AA Meetings
- Earn a Certification in Seizure Detection
With Contributions From:
- Lipar Land
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Ace von Haus Baris
8th Day of December 2022
Every Birkline Doberman gets a full-scale genetic health and trait test. Results take 4-5 weeks on average. Results aren’t quite ready yet but stay tuned for results, as they’re pending!
Nati & Ace litters are clear of the Doberman “dreadeds” (DCM, DM, Dings, vWD, and 170+ more genetic markers) “by parentage” but we’re still testing so you and your vet have results to rely on.
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Celestial. Resolved. Intelligent.
In Greek mythology, Koios which is Latinized as Coeus, is the Titan lord of the North. Koios is the Titan of Resolve and Intelligence, and the embodiment of the celestial axis around which the heavens revolve. He married his sister Phoibe Titanid of Radiance and Prophecy. Phoibe bore Koios Lelantos Titan of air, Leto Titanis of Motherhood, who bore Apollo and Artemis, and Asteria Titanid of Astrology.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.