“Lepetus” – Male
Light Brown Collar
Second born Lepetus endures tireless jokes from his littermates about having allowed Leucothea to win the birth order race. He’s got a few minor hang-ups about being second-best, but he knows in his heart he won.
Lepetus’ Bucket List:
- Attend a Concert
- Fly to Paris
- Have French Ice Cream
- Befriend a Cat
- Work with Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Earn a Therapy Dog License
With Contributions From:
- Lipar Land
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Every Birkline Doberman gets a full-scale genetic health and trait test. Results take 4-5 weeks on average. Results aren’t quite ready yet but stay tuned for results, as they’re pending!
Nati & Ace litters are clear of the Doberman “dreadeds” (DCM, DM, Dings, vWD, and 170+ more genetic markers) “by parentage” but we’re still testing so you and your vet have results to rely on.
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Vigorous. Strong. Paternal.
In Greek mythology, Iapetus was the Titan god of mortality, who belonged to the generation of deities before Zeus and the other Olympians. He was most famous for being the father of four sons who all fought in the Titanomachy.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.