“Peitho” – Female
Peitho’s Bucket List:
- Go to a Pink Concert
- Streak across a College Campus
- Play in a Punk Band
- Learn Guitar
- Open a Speak Easy
- Try Stand Up Comedy
With Contributions From:
- Renewal Dobermanns
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
This puppy is too young to take the puppy aptitude test. This test is best performed during week seven. We typically perform the test on the first day of the seventh week.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Beautiful, Charming, Pursuasive
In Greek mythology, Peitho was the goddess of charming speech. She’s also been known as the goddess of seduction and persuasion. She’s often protrayed as a constant companion to Aphrodite. True to her name, we know she’ll persuade just the right person to adopt her, inciting love at first sight.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.