“Pomona” – $3,250
Dk. Pink Collar
Pomona seems to have inherited her mother’s famous sweet nature. She’s reserved at first, but once she’s comfortable in her environment, she blossoms with a sweet, soft-spoken personality.
Pomona’s Bucket List:
- Try Real French Ice-cream
- Have Toenails Painted
- Meet Cesar Milan
- Stay at a B&B in Switzerland
- Save Someone’s Life Someday
With Contributions From:
- Lipar Land
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
14th Day of December 2022
Every Birkline Doberman gets a full-scale genetic health and trait test. Results take 4-5 weeks on average. Results aren’t quite ready yet but stay tuned for results, as they’re pending!
Chimera & Legend litters are clear of most of the Doberman “dreadeds” (DCM, DM, Dings, vWD, and 170+ more genetic markers). There is a 50% chance each pup will inherit a single marker for DCM2 and a 50% chance of a single marker for vWD.
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Natural. Fruitfull. Abundant.
In Roman mythology, Pomona was a goddess of fruitful abundance in ancient Roman religion and myth. Her name comes from the Latin word pomum, “fruit”, specifically orchard fruit. Pomona was said to be a wood nymph.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.