“Rubble” – Male
Rubble is a work-hard, play-hard kind of pup. He can easily find the fun in a messy disaster and doesn’t get discouraged when things are looking grim. Rubble loves his snacks, playing with his pals, and throwing on his cool shades to spin tunes and rap as DJ Rubble!
Rubble’s Bucket List:
- Go to a Rave
- Go to Greece
- Master Emotional Intelligence
- Meet Jordan Peterson
- Clean Up After a Hurricane
- Get a Masters in Construction Engineering
With Contributions From:
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Regis Cane
- Grande Vinko
- Pride of Russia
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Every Birkline Doberman puppy receives a full panel of genetic testing, 255+ markers through Embark Labs. These results take 4-5 weeks and results are currently pending.
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Playful. Creative. Emotional.
Although he can appear rather tough, Rubble is completely the opposite. He tends to be a bit emotional, and he is very soft for small animals, especially kittens (evidenced in “Pups and the Kitty-tastrophe”, among other episodes). He sometimes likes to call small animals cute names like “witty bitty kitty.” He loves to laugh and is rather playful. He also has a big appetite, as seen in “Pups Save the Treats”. Rubble also tends to be superstitious as he frequently believes in spooky stuff such as ghosts or monsters and tends to disagree with Ryder’s beliefs that they’re not real. And most of the time when things are resolved, he would usually make sarcastic comments.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.