First born in his litter, Satyr enjoyed being the single kid in his mom’s life for over an hour. He didn’t resent the arrival of his baby brothers and sisters, really; just that he had to share the best spigot at the milk bar.
Satyr’s Bucket List:
- Attend a horse race
- Achieve the fastest Doberman FastCat time
- Play with a French Poodle in Calais
- Understand English
- Befriend a cat
- Catch waves in the Half Pipe
With Contributions From:
- Renewal Dobermanns
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
This puppy is too young to take the puppy aptitude test. This test is best performed during week seven. We typically perform the test on the first day of the seventh week.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Strong, Musical, Earthy
In Greek mythology, Saytrs were the companions of the god Dionysus and were believed to inhabit the woodlands, mountains, and pastures. They were known as lovers of wine, music, dancing, and women. While he’s more of a milk kind of guy, he does love the rest and we just know he’ll make somebody incredibly happy.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.