“Skye” – Red Female
Skye was born large and continues to expand her mass. The only female in her litter, she teases the boys who can’t keep up with her.
Skye’s Bucket List:
- Attend Wings over Texas
- Go to the Aerospace Museum
- Perform an Open Water Rescue
- Take 1000 Flights
- Fly with Military Veterans
- Earn an Aerial Rescue Certification
With Contributions From:
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Regis Cane
- Grande Vinko
- Pride of Russia
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Ace von Haus Baris
14th Day of December 2022
Every Birkline Doberman gets a full-scale genetic health and trait test. Results take 4-5 weeks on average. Results aren’t quite ready yet but stay tuned for results, as they’re pending!
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Friendly. Playful. Energetic.
Energetic and ready to help, Skye is a dependable, fearless and smart dog that patrols the skies. She loves to fly in her helicopter and with the wings in her pup-pack, and has a passionate interest in all things aviation related. When excited, she has a penchant of giggle-barking and doing a backflip with grace and a smile. Skye is also friendly and playful. She likes to participate with her fellow PAW Patrol friends in fun activities such as Pup Pup Boogie. However, she and Zuma seem to have a rivalry and tend to be competitive with each other. Sometimes, she gently teases the other pups who can’t keep up with her in the games they play.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.