Spike – Purple (was pink) Collar
$3,250 – AKC Registered**
Spike is always looking up. She believes we are not alone and wants to be the first to see. Loves Star Trek conventions and blackhole theory.
Andromeda’s Bucket List:
- Watch a Shuttle Launch
- Go to Seabrook, TX
- Go to NASA Space Camp
- Donate to the Space Foundation
- Be the First Dog in Space
With Contributions From:
- Lipar Land
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Every Birkline Doberman gets a full-scale genetic health and trait test. This test evaluates the presence of genetic markers and provides you with information. Click below to see the results!
Nati & Ace litters are clear of the Doberman “dreadeds” (DCM, DM, Dings, vWD, and 250+ more genetic markers) “by parentage” but we’re still testing so you and your vet have results to rely on.
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.