“Zuma” – Male
Zuma is a super-sweet gentle giant. He’s never more than a stride away from the milk bar. He’s been milk drunk more than once, but he swears he can stop any time he wants.
NAME’s Bucket List:
- Go to a Concert
- Go on a Cruise
- Perform a Water Rescue
- Learn Spanish
- Provide Emergency Care for a Person
- Earn a College Degree
With Contributions From:
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Regis Cane
- Grande Vinko
- Pride of Russia
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Every Birkline Doberman gets a full-scale genetic health and trait test. Results take 4-5 weeks on average. Results aren’t quite ready yet but stay tuned for results, as they’re pending!
Puppy Aptitude Test Results
PAT testing is done in the seventh week of life, right when the brain has developed enough to become a predictable model of future behavior.
The Puppy Aptitude Test measures social attraction, social dominance, sound and touch sensitivity, willingness to work, and confidence.
Competetive. Loyal. Playful.
Zuma is very laid-back and calm, though he’s not as serious about duty as Chase. He is relaxed and his own fears tend to be more subtle than the rest of the pups’ phobias. He is always loyal and has an abundant liking for Ryder. He is playful and always ready to have a good laugh. He’s usually sunny and optimistic. He’s shown to be rather good with ocean animals.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.