There’s no gambling with a Birkline.
From early neurological stimulation and the building blocks of basic training to pre-paid hidden costs and a full genetic profile, nothing is left to chance.
The Kennel Birkline offers an experience unlike any other Doberman adoption experience. From conception to adoption, we streamline a finely tuned process, combining science, socialization, healthcare, and unrivaled customer service.
We’re offering our all-inclusive package at an affordable rate without hidden costs like registration and microchip activation. We take care of everything, leaving your valuable time and resources where they belong; in your hands.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Medium*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.
- Transportation not included in the above quote, but is available
- Delivery to contiguous 48 US States averages $400 – $800 additional
- Delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, The Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico $1000+.
*alternative crop lengths available with full pre-pay
**please inquire for other registration options
“Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It’s what the client gets out of it.“Peter Drucker