“Aquamarina” – $3,250
Dark Green Collar
In name-sake style, Aquamarina loves to go with the flow. She’s artistic and open-minded and seems to handle stress almost without a evidence. She’s always looking for connections and takes the initiative to meet everyone she can.
Aquamarina’s Bucket List:
- Go to a Surfing Competition
- Fly to Hawaii
- Master Swimming without a Tail
- Build a Better Mouse Trap
- Teach Someone Their Value
With Contributions From:
- Del Nasi
- Lipar Land
- Sant Kreal
- Ginga House
- Royal Bell
- Champions from Russia, Sweden, Slavakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Byelorussia, Italy, Yugoslavia, and more!
Every Birkline Doberman puppy receives a full panel of genetic testing, 255+ markers through Embark Labs. These results take 4-5 weeks and results are currently pending.
Breeder Personality Report Coming Soon
Personality is developed in the 7th week, which is also the week lifelong bonds are formed. The Kennel Birkline will provide personalty insight here around 6.5 weeks of age.
Breeder will provide insight on confidence levels, drive for work or play, pack hierarchical structure, and basic personality styles to assist in selection of your puppy.
- Early Scent Introduction (Avidog Program)
- Early Neurological Stimulation (BioSensor Program)
- Full Embark Panel (175+ Genetic Health Tests) Results – Entire Litter Tested
- Includes von Willebrand’s Disease, Degenerative Myelopathy, and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (PDK4 & DCM2), and MANY more
- Pre-Exposed Broad Range of Socialization & Critical Experiences
- Early Training Cornerstones
- From handling exercises and resource guarding prevention to standard obedience, Birkline Dobermans receive revolutionary cornerstone basics, encouraging the healthiest development of both people skills & social skills
- Puppy Aptitude Test Results (tested on day 43 of life)
- Tails Docked – Show Length
- Dewclaws Removed
- Ears Cropped Med-Long*
- Pre-Paid Limited Registration**
- Microchip Implantation and Activation
- Immunizations Up to Date
- De-wormed from age 2 weeks through until departure
- Heartworm, Flea, and Intestinal Worm Preventative starting 8 weeks
- 30 Days Pet Insurance
- Gift Bag with toys, paw towel, food, chews, potty training booklet, additional literature, etc.