“It’s bad manners to keep good fun waiting.”
Date of Birth: November 8, 2020
Sire: Int. CH Grannus di Regis Cane
Dam: Windspirit’s Sapphire Journey
A flawless daughter of CH “Legend” this girl brings a host of incredible blood and a very low COI of 31%. Silk demonstrates AKC brilliance and we look forward to her bright future with us. At just over half European, she’s a flawless representation of the Doberman standard.
Health & Genetics
- OFA Eyes – Normal
- OFA Hips: (due 2022)
- OFA Elbows: (due 2022)
- OFA Echocardio: (due 2022)
- OFA Holter: (due 2022)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- DCM1 – Clear
- DCM2 – Clear
- von Willebrand’s Disease (vWD) – Carrier (1 copy)
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) – Clear
- Dings – Clear
- Liver Screen – (due 2022)
- Thyroid Screen – (due 2022)
- COI – 31%
- Color Alleles – BbDd
- This means if paired with the proper stud, Silk can throw all four of the accepted Doberman colors: Black, Red, Blue and Fawn.
- Brucellosis – Negative
Silk loves to have fun. She loves to run, splash in any form of water she can, chase the frisbee or just sprint after the rest of the pack. This girl is always moving and exploring; a true adventurer at heart. She’s quiet at times, but uses her voice when she feels it’s necessary.
Though peaceful by nature, she’s the type to finish it if someone starts it with her; a true Euro-type trait.
“One day, you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.”-Jonathan Safran Foer