“My sister thinks I’m a poser.”– Black Widow
Date of Birth: May, 27, 2021
Sire: Ruff and Tough Tyson
Dam: Heart of a Lion Duchess
Miss Nati is the spunky, spitfire assassin we thought she’d be. The only of our dogs to speak with a Russian accent, she is 100% European, with champion bloodlines surging through her veins.
Health & Genetics
- OFA Eyes: Clear
- PennHips: Minimal Risk 2022
- OFA Echocardio: All Clear Q4 2023
- OFA Holter: (due 2023)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- DCM1 – Clear
- DCM2 – Clear
- von Willebrand’s Disease (vWD) – Clear
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) – Clear
- Dings – Clear
- Liver Screen – Normal Dec 2022
- Thyroid Screen – Normal Dec 2022
- COI – 34%
- Color Alleles – BBDD
- This means Nati will only ever throw black and tan puppies.
- Brucellosis – Negative
Our Black Widow is truly European in both drive and fire. She’s on the coattails of trouble anytime she’s got a grin on her face. With a ferocity to rival even the bravest, Nati has her eye on the top of the pecking order.
Destined for greatness and prestige, Nati knows she’s one in a million.
“Being happy never goes out of style.”-Lilly Pulitzer