“My sister thinks I’m a poser.”– Black Widow
Date of Birth: May, 27, 2021
Sire: Ruff and Tough Tyson
Dam: Heart of a Lion Duchess
Miss Nati is the spunky, spitfire assassin we thought she’d be. The only of our dogs to speak with a Russian accent, she is 100% European, with champion bloodlines surging through her veins.
Health & Genetics
- OFA Eyes: Clear
- PennHips Hips: (Dec 2022)
- OFA Echocardio: (due 2023)
- OFA Holter: (due 2023)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- DCM1 – Clear
- DCM2 – Clear
- von Willebrand’s Disease (vWD) – Clear
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) – Clear
- Dings – Clear
- Liver Screen – Normal Dec 2022
- Thyroid Screen – Normal Dec 2022
- COI – 34%
- Color Alleles – BBDD
- This means Nati will only ever throw black and tan puppies.
- Brucellosis – Negative
Our Black Widow is truly European in both drive and fire. She’s on the coattails of trouble anytime she’s got a grin on her face. With a ferocity to rival even the bravest, Nati has her eye on the top of the pecking order.
Destined for IPO, the IABCA ring, and the AKC ring, Nati knows she’s one in a million.
“Being happy never goes out of style.”-Lilly Pulitzer