“Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.”
Date of Birth: September 8, 2022
Sire: Jackson’s Ace vom Haus Baris
Dam: Ripley’s Resurrection
Havok, who responds to “Havi”, is 100% European, from our beloved Ace and an outside dam from
Havi is also a A1b Haplogroup. For most of dog history, this haplogroup was probably quite rare. A few hundred years ago it seems to have found its way into a prized male guard dog in Europe who had many offspring, including the ancestors of many Doberman Pinchers. Despite being rare, many of the most imposing dogs on Earth have it. This lineage is most commonly found in working dogs, in particular guard dogs. With origins in Europe, it spread widely across other regions as Europeans took their dogs across the world.
Health & Genetics
- OFA Eyes – Normal Q4 2023
- PennHips: Mild Risk (Q4 2023)
- OFA Echocardio: All Clear Q4 2023
- OFA Holter: (due 2024)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- DCM1 – Clear
- DCM2 – Clear
- von Willebrand’s Disease (vWD) – Clear
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) – Clear
- Dings – Clear
- Liver Screen – Normal Q4 2023
- Thyroid Screen – Normal Q4 2023
- COI – 32%
- Color Alleles – BbDD
- This means if paired with the proper dam, Havok can throw both Black and Red puppies!
- Brucellosis – Negative
Havok is the kind of puppy who’s both playful and predictable. He’s showing his intelligence at every turn, solving problems and making great choices.
He’s balanced, brave, and confident, already embodying the top-of-the-food-chain confidence we see in lions, tigers, and his Daddy, Ace.
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Ghandi