“You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of the problems you solve”
– Elon Musk
Date of Birth: May 16th, 2022
Harley’s granddaughter is just as pretty as we thought she’d be. She looks both like her dainty mother and her tall father. A delicate balance, this girl is about 83% European.
Sable is an A1D Haplogroup. This female lineage can be traced back about 15,000 years to some of the original Central Asian wolves that were domesticated into modern dogs. The early females that represent this lineage were likely taken into Eurasia, where they spread rapidly. Considering its occurrence in breeds as diverse as Afghan Hounds and Samoyeds, some of this is likely ancient variation.
Health & Genetics
- OFA Eyes – Due Q4 2023
- PennHips: due Q1 2024
- OFA Echocardio: All Clear Q4 2023
- OFA Holter: All Clear Q4 2023
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- DCM1 – Clear
- DCM2 – Clear
- von Willebrand’s Disease (vWD) – Carrier
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) – Clear
- Dings – Clear
- Liver Screen – Normal Q4 2023
- Thyroid Screen – Normal 2023
- COI – 31%
- Color Alleles – BBDD
- This means that like her grandmother, Harley, Sable will throw only black and rust puppies
- Brucellosis – Negative
This young lady gets energy from both sides of her family. She’s got jets on her heels and spends her spare time racing even the birds in the sky.
She’s got a ton of puppy energy to spend and she’s already telling us she wants to train for the FastCat! Still a little young for high-impact running, we keep her speed drills to short bursts.
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”-Walt Disney